"Since children are the most likely to be adversely effected by toxins and other dietary problems, if the genetically engineered food is given to them without proper testing, they will be the experimental animals. If there are problems, we will probably never know because the cause will not be traceable and many diseases take a very long time to develop." – Dr. David Schubert, Biologist
Thank you for visiting RightToKnowGMOs.org. As a user, you agree to the terms and policies set by this website. You are solely responsible for all the materials you post or transmit. Content guidelines may change without prior notice, so check back frequently for updates.
Ownership of Material
- Once you submit an image and/or video, you express to us and all other users that the content is yours and no one else's. You ensure that your material does not violate someone's rights.
- You acknowledge that any material you submit on the site will be accessible to the public and could be accessed, indexed, linked to, and reposted by other users. RightToKnowGMOs.org will not be responsible or liable for any third-party access to, or use of, the materials you post. Your use of the site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove contents based on our discretion. Any material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, fraudulent, defamatory, abusive, harmful, or sexually suggestive especially of child pornography is restricted from this site.
- We prohibit any content that promotes hate on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, and age among others.
- Impersonation and misrepresentation of any person or entity is prohibited.
- We will not post materials that connote direct threats of violence against any person or group. Any material that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense will be restricted.
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other disruptive or destructive files are not allowed. Solicitations, political campaigning, and unsolicited promotions are also prohibited.
Any other material that, in the sole judgment of RightToKnowGMOs.org, is objectionable, destructive, or inhibits any other person from using this site will be duly regulated.